BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

LOVE=HELPLESS

Quarrel with hubby the day before yesterday,
but I have forgiven her,
Thank you, she always wait me,
Forgive my princess illness~~
But it is unfortunate,
Because I found another thing tat made me sad,
some people loving my hubby...
her name's kiki...
This girl work together with my hubby...
I cried even more fiercely,
She also accompanied me to cry,
She told me tat she still remember the promises tat she gv me b4,
I'm believe in tat...
bt I'm juz a sheep,
she is a lion,
If a lion suddenly said wan to b fren with you,
will you believe in it?
this time really make me sad & helpless...
I noe tat I muz believe in her and our promises...
bt I really can't...
Is really difficult to do tat,

The new and old scars...


Crazy night....


0 评论: